The personal data collected by this web site, such as your name and email address, are collected exclusively online, they are not mandatory, but are required to use some of this site’s services (i.e. newsletter subscription or comment publication).
By providing your data you declare to accept this policy.
I will use your data to reply to your inquiries, publish your comments and for newsletter management.
Your data will not be shared with anyone, but it can be used for future communications or service promotion, but only if directly related to vito.tardia.me.
You can request the update or deletion of your data anytime.
In order for this site to function correctly, we sometimes install small data files called “cookies” in your device.
A cookie is a small text file that websites store in your computer or mobile device while you are visiting them. Thanks to cookies, the website remembers your actions and preferences (e.g. login, language, font size, and other visualisation settings) so that you do not need to reinput them each time you come back to the site or navigate from one page to the other.
This site does not use navigation cookies.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
Clicky Analytics: This type of web analysis service is provided by Clicky, a service provided by Roxr Software Ltd to collect aggregate statistical information useful to assess the website use and visitors’ actions. Clicky stores information collected by cookies on servers that may be located outside Europe. Clicky reserves the right to transfer information collected through its cookies to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process information on its behalf. Clicky will not link your IP address with other data owned by Clicky in order to obtain a more detailed user profile. Further information on privacy management and/or on the procedures to reject or eliminate this type of cookie are available at the following URL: https://clicky.com/terms.
NewRelic Performance Monitor: This service is provided by NewRelic Inc. and monitors the server and application performance. It is configured in High Security mode, for a better level of data security. NewRelic stores information collected by cookies on servers that may be located outside Europe. NewRelic reserves the right to transfer information collected through its cookies to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process information on its behalf. Further information are available at the following URLs: https://newrelic.com/terms, https://newrelic.com/privacy.html.
- Embedded content: the website sometimes uses Youtube and Vimeo videos, contents from Slideshare and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and in general, when necessary, contents which may be embedded from other platforms. This site cannot control cookies used by third party websites. Therefore, we suggest to ask information directly to each third party, if you want to control these cookies. Here below you find useful links to the cookie policies of the above-mentioned third parties:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/privacy
For more information on this statement you can contact the site owner, Vito Tardia, by email at vito(at)tardia(dot)me.