Hello, I have a newsletter!
I thought about it for a while, and in the end I decided to give it a try, here’s how it works.
I chose the name Asynchronous Reflections because I still don’t know if I can maintain a regular schedule. I’ll do my best to post at least once a month or every two weeks.
Since I have multiple different interests, this newsletter will be a reflection of those. You can expect thoughts and reviews about:
- music (rock & c)
- web design and programming
- technologies and internet
- privacy, security and human rights
- business and entrepreneurship
- updates on projects I am working on
- book and reading recommendations
If you are mainly interested in the music side, you can subscribe to the BlueMelt newsletter.